< My Projects >
You Can Cook
< Project Details >
I was brought on to overhaul the company's online presence, as their website hadn't received a significant update for over a decade.
My given brief was to completely reinvent the visual style from the ground up, in keeping with the organisation's ethos and identity. As well as streamlining content and providing a far more cohesive user experience.
< Design Process >
I started off with a review of the old website first, going over the structure and content while deciding which elements to carry over or depreciate. After finishing the process, I decided to make the following summary of changes:
- I cut unnecessary legalese.
- I depreciated outdated information.
- I made information far more visual than before with stronger colours and more, higher-quality images.
- I made certain sections stand out far more with their own dedicated page spots and enhanced the visual impact of text-heavy elements such as testimonials.
- I built a brand-new interface for viewing historic press articles.
- I depreciated the former 'News and Events' section and displayed all social media links prominently on every page.
- I rebranded the 'Food and Health' page to 'Resources’ instead and consolidated all useful information here.
- I redid the contact page with a brand-new contact form with PHP and HTML verification.
< Languages/Frameworks Used >
< Attributions >
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome
- CSS Gradient Animator by Ian Forrest